Wednesday, February 15, 2012

February 15, 2012

Hello all :)

This past Sunday was my birthday and it was great! Russell surprised me on Saturday night by taking me to the Renaissance Worthington Hotel in downtown Fort Worth. So much fun! Then on my birthday we had BBQ at Risky's in Sundance square with the family. Great birthday!

As for the kiddos, they are doing great too. Ryder has finally figured out that he can push up with his arms, and kind of does the backwards inch-worm thing when trying to get his arms and legs going at the same time. It shouldn't be long now before he figures it all out :) Then I'm in for some trouble! I got to listen to B2's heart beat on Monday and he/she is doing great so far. I scheduled my 20 week sonogram where we will learn what the sex is for March 12. Super excited about that! Seems like forever away tho.

At my appointment, the doctor told me that I need to quit nursing Ryder now :( She said that it can still cause contractions and that's not good for B2. It's okay tho because I have a bit of a stock saved up and he's been starting to get into more solid food recently too. He's been eating rice cereal with milk for a couple of weeks now and has been doing great with that. Just this week we gave him his first baby food. He loves it! He ate sweet potatoes Monday night and peas last night and today. There are some pretty messy pictures of that first experience too :)

Our little family is great and we are so blessed to have such a great life together.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment