Monday, March 15, 2010

Blood Work Update

My nurse called today and told me that she got my blood work back from my last appointment on the 11th. She told me that my blood pregnancy level was only at 486, which means I could be earlier in my pregnancy than they thought. It could also mean early signs of a miscarriage, but she said that if I'm not experiencing any other symptoms of that nature, that I should be fine and not to worry. I feel great for the most part, except for a few stomach aches here and there, so I'm not going to worry about it. Going to stay positive!

I made another appointment for this Wednesday morning to redo my blood work to see where my blood pregnancy level is after that. It needs to be over 2,000 in order to see anything on a sonogram, which I have scheduled for next Tuesday. The nurse told me that the number is supposed to double every 48 hours in a perfectly normal situation, but our bodies don't always do exactly what they are supposed to do. If mine is doing exactly what it's supposed to, by Wednesday it should be well over the 2,000 mark and I should be on schedule for my sono. I hope so because I already think I have to wait too long to get one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment