Friday, March 12, 2010

Six Weeks Six Days

After going to the doctor yesterday, we found out that as of today I am at 6 weeks and 6 days pregnant! The appointment went well and consisted of a LOT of paperwork and finding out family history, consenting to all of the procedures that I'll be going through and some blood work. The said that my due date will stay at October 30 for now, and if it changes by more than a week they will adjust it when I get a little further along. Russell was probably bored, but I'm glad he was there :)

I got a little packet of all kinds of good info that I need to read through and some prenatal vitamins and good things like that. My next appointment is set for March 23 where we will get to see our first sonogram! I'm super excited about that one :) Then the next appointment will be on March 30 where I'll have my first appointment with my doctor.

More updates to come!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Chrissy and Russell! You are going to be such wonderful parents, and I am so excited about my first grandchild. Thank you for sharing all your news on this blog- what a great idea. (I was glad to hear that you received your prenatal vitamins!) Keep us all posted and I look forward to hearing each blog! Love you three!!! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chrissy!
    We were all so excited at the Kay household to receive your astounding news last night! Can't believe I am going to be a great-auntie!!! I keep thinking of the little sweetheart, and holding her or him, and kissing its soft little head.
    Oh lovely day!
    Auntie Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! I wanted to let you know about a website I used during my pregnancy. It's babyfit.com. You can join groups with forums about what you're interested in. They have groups for each month for anyone due then. I joined that group and made some awesome friends. It was so nice to have people to talk to about everything who were all going through the exact same thing as me. They also have exercises and meal ideas and logs, but I didn't really use those... oops. haha!

    Anyway congrats to you both!

    ~Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl! Thanks for the info :) I joined babycenter.com already and it sounds similar. I will check out babyfit.com too. I'm down for getting as much info as I can!

    ReplyDelete